Jewett House, Gardiner, c. 1920
Built in 1908, the Jewett House later belonged to the Fullharts.
Community Collection Day - May 13, 2016
Reedsport Education Enrichment Foundation
Reedsport Main Street Program
Vernon M. Hausmann
Available for research, teaching, and private study. Rights may be reserved; responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish, reproduce, or other use rests with the user.